You're welcome to join my art workshops. A series of fun workshops of engagement, exploration, and expression through creativity. No prior experience needed.
Packages for kids
Age - 5 years to 13 years
Drawing group (8 classes package)
Tuesdays & Thursdays 5.30 pm GST
80 aed (one session)
400 aed (8 sessions)
DRAWING COURSE CONTENT
Create 8 delightful drawings
Learn the elements of art - Line, Shape, Form, Color, Space, and Texture.
Learn the principles of art - scale, proportion, unity, variety, rhythm, mass, shape, space, balance, volume, perspective, and depth.
Principles of compositions
Linear & ariel perspectives
Learn the concepts of light & shadow
- Draw interesting subjects like Animals, Birds, Objects, Landscapes, Cartoon Characters, Anime Characters, Unicorns, etc. This drawing course will cultivate critical thinking skills, develop hand-eye coordination, and motor abilities. Learn Color Theory. Creative coloring method using crayons like layering, textures, and gradients. Principles of foreground, mid-ground, and background in your drawings. Learn easy and time-tested unique drawing methodology. You will see the quality of the drawing improve from the first lesson itself.
WHO CAN JOIN
Anyone can join my workshops. You will be delighted to discover art as a medium of expression.
Creativity can help boost your emotional well-being too.
Classes are held ONLINE so anyone from any part of the world can sign up. VOILA!
WHAT IS THE DURATION
1 hour. As the classes are held via Zoom it is best to have a viable duration which is comfortable and convenient for the learner. especially of tender age. You will receive weekly schedule through Whatsapp or email.
CAN I OPT FOR LONG-TERM LEARNING
Yes of course. I design the classes for kids with a long-term learning possibilities.
WHAT ABOUT THE MATERIALS
As the classes are held online, you have to arrange for the materials.
Materials needed are A4 size drawing paper, pencil, eraser, ruler, color pencils/markers/crayons.
You will also receive access to a ton of resources on the section you have signed up for.
To register please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp at +971 50 128 6969. Spots are limited so book soon to avoid disappointments.
Acrylic Painting for kids - group (8 classes package)
Mondays & Wednesdays 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm GST
80 aed (one session)
400 aed (8 sessions)
ACRYLIC PAINTING COURSE FOR KIDS
Learning acrylic painting is both exciting and rewarding for kids. With guidance from a professional artist, you will be delighted to see your kid come out with masterpieces in no time. These classes are beginner-friendly and specially designed for kids aged 5 years to 13 years. With proper training, your kid will be able to nurture and develop the painting skills which can be very useful for the future too. The instructor is also trained in communication which is evident from her clear and concise step-by-step guidance which the kids are able to easily follow and enjoy.
This course is perfect for kids to begin their artistic journey into creative thinking and expressions. These live online classes inspire the kids to have tons of fun and get creative!
Number of lessons in the course - 8. Each session is for one hour.
Outline of the Course
1. Create unique 8 amazing acrylic paintings.
2. Understanding of different color schemes and how to use the limited color palette
3. Color mixing techniques
4. Varied subjects popular with kids like Unicorns, Animals, Landscapes, Galaxy, Figures, Abstract, and Characters.
5. Different techniques like underpainting, blocking in, washes, gradient, glazing, stippling, splattering, sgraffito, dry brushing, building up texture.
6. Brush techniques like outlining, blending, double loading, radiating, impressionist brush strokes, single-stroke painting, etc.
7. Basic understanding of different types of brushes to use like round brush, flat brush, liner brush.
Requirements and art supplies needed for this course
Students will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone, and an internet connection.
Art supplies - A4 size acrylic paper or 25 x 30 cm sized canvas (any size closer would do), a few brushes (Flat brush (1 or 1.5 inch), round brush (Size 2, 6), fine-tip brush (Size 0), a piece of art sponge, a set of acrylic paints, pencil, eraser, water can, paper towels & a small piece of cardboard.
Why should a kid learn drawing/painting?
Gets the creative juices flowing
Develops confidence & boosts self-esteem
Develops a sense of shape, forms, textures, and colors.
Expression of emotions
Increases emotional intelligence
Develops communication skills
Develops observation skills
Tons of fun!
Recent feedback about this course:
"My kids learned a lot in these classes with Anamika. She is professional in coaching the painting skills, and in communicating. I recommended Anamika for coaching painting for the kids. They will love painting after attending her classes."
- Hassan Allomari
“My daughter loves her online lessons with Anamika. The classes are well planned with detailed demos. I highly recommend Anamika.
“The painting classes are really fun. It is amazing to see my kid learn different techniques in painting. I am equally excited as her for the lessons.”